My Carton Name Is Wrong
We have, on occasion, changed the names of certain teas on their cartons. This doesn't mean we've changed the teas inside of them. We always hope our carton names reflect our teas in the best way possible, so if your carton name does not reflect what you were expecting or have ordered in the past, this implies we edited the name but not the tea formulation.
Here are some of our most common name changes, which reflect the same teas:
- Hibiscus Beauty Elixir = "Organic Beauty Elixir" = "Hibiscus Mint"
- Rooibos Vitality Elixir = "Rooibos Immunity Elixir" = "Vanilla Rooibos"
- Ginger Digestion Elixir = "Ginger Citrus"
- Organic Jasmine = "Jasmine"
- Organic Mint Green = "Mint Green" = "Mint Sencha"
- "Organic Sencha" = "Sencha Japanese Green Tea" = "Sencha"
If your tea's carton does not mention "Organic" in its name, it's still organic! All of our teas and ingredients are always 100% USDA Organic Certified.
Still have questions about your tea? Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com